I've made these balls a couple of times. They are foolproof and easy to make, and turn out delicious every time. I love using natural ingredients in these, and they are full of protein, with enough carbs to help fuel my workouts! I just made another batch today for next week and I thought to do a post with the recipe so you can benefit from their awesomeness as well.
Ingredients (Makes about 20 medium size balls)
• 2 cups crunchy peanut butter
• 3 scoops BSC natural range protein powder (I use the organic vegan chocolate one but you can use the whey one too)
• 2 ripe bananas, mashed
• 1/2 cup linseed mix
• 1/2 cup oats
• 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
• 1 tablespoons stevia
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 1 tablespoon pure cocoa powder
1. In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, cocoa powder, stevia, protein powder, bananas, linseed mix, oats, and honey.
2. Shape the mixture into 8 balls, roll them in the dessicated coconut, and place them in the fridge.
Join the other 10,000+ who get my best fitness, diet & mindset tips.